|Employer Info Home|
Purpose of this Site and How To Use It
The purpose of this site is to supply any level of information that a potential employer would likely be interested in, from a normal resume all the way to a lengthy "Virtual Interview". There is a lot of content here. Be sure to choose a level that is right for you.
How to best use this site depends on what you are looking for:
- If you have not yet read my resume, I recommend starting with my hypertext resume. Its base page contains the same information as my standard resume, except for the addition of hyperlinks. The more links you go through, the more detailed (and less generally significant) the information will become. I generally recommend reading the whole resume base page first, unless you are particularly interested in something.
- If you just want a copy of my standard resume for your files, download it here. I recommend reading my hypertext resume.
- If my resume piques your curiosity and you want a relatively quick idea of my personality, I recommend reading my home page. If you want more, peruse the answers in my Virtual Interview, but you will probably only want to look at the text in bold. It contains the quick answers to each question.
- If you are interested in giving me a standard interview, I suggest not reading my Virtual Interview. I will likely give very much the same answers to the given questions in an interview as I do here, and it would be repeated effort for both of us.
- If you are very interested in me and would like to hold and in-depth interview
- If you have already interviewed me and you are looking for even more detailed information,
then I recommend looking through my Virtual Interview in its entirety. You may not want to read all of it (there's quite a lot there), but be sure to look at the answers that interest you. The answers were purposefully written mostly off the top of my head, with little editing and no condensation, to give a genuine feel for my personality and my informal verbal communication style. I added the boldface later to allow for easier quick perusal, since I know that I'm often verbose off the cuff; I figured it was better to remain true to form than to extensively edit and condense it, however. Hopefully if you read a lot of it, you will feel like you already know me well by the time we meet for the interview, and we will be able to talk about correspondingly less standard (and more interesting!) things when we actually meet face to face.
- if you wish to contact me for an interview (or for any other reason), you can send me e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by US Mail or phone.